Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Hello Again!

I started writing this morning by asking the Lord how to even begin.  I know that it has been a long time since I have written and this morning I am writing out of simple obedience.  In short, I know that God is asking me to.

This last year, 2012,  has been a year of quiet silence for me.  I've had to walked through some pretty tough things.  Never in my life have I faced a year of such drastic change.  I don't think there was a corner of my life left untouched.  However with the start of this new year I have been able to clearly see the lessons that God, in the midst of everything, blessed my life with and subsequently, all the difficulties and change that 2012 held became elevated to a place of pricelessness.  

As I start out fresh in 2013 my goal is to share some the lessons I've learned.  Perhaps they'll help you as they have helped me.  I want to make a commitment, here in a place of open accountability, (that would be those of you who read this :*) to share an honest dialogue on the things that so many of us face and begin to walk out the lessons I've learned so that they are not wasted.  And let's face it, I don't want to have to learn them again! :*)

Thank you, to those of you who have taken the time to read the few words that I've written.  I hope you will continue to share words on the page with me, that more will join us and that God will be glorified in the process.


Julie

P.S.  First new post tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment